Tuesday, October 16, 2007

To do list

Ok, so it's time to start getting some things done. Before i get on the plain to Tanzania i have to make sure that I am at lest some what prepared. My list of things to do includes, but is not limited to:

1. Getting Vaccines for:
-Rabies
-Yellow Fever
-Polio
-Measles, Mumps, Rubella (booster shot)
-Hepatitis A and B
-Meningitis
-Typhoid
-Tetanus (booster shot)
*plus Malaria pills.

2. Complete various forms

3. Get a Visa from Tanzania

4. Get a plane ticket

5. Pay off the balance of my program fee. (apx. $5,000 as of today)

6. Learn as much Swahili as possible.

7. Whatever else I forgot.

I've got a lot to do.

In other blog news, I finally have access to a digital camera, so the blog will start to actually have something to look at soon! So in theory, people could both read the entries and look at corrisponding pictures. As soon as i get some people to read this I might actually have something going here.

No comments: