Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Tanzania Photo Hunt


Announcing the Tanzania Photo Hunt!


While I am in Tanzania for my volunteer work I will of course be taking many, many pictures. My friend Mike has suggested doing something of a photo scavenger hunt, with some kind of prize if i can complete the contest. It sounds like a great idea to me, so i am taking suggestions for photo's you want me to try and take. Once I am in Tanzania I'll keep a running list of accepted challenges and completed challenges with the pictures (if digital, I will be taking both digital and film cameras). So please, leave your suggestions in the comments.
Thanks,
Allen.
PS, photo's of a degrading or humiliating nature toward the Tanzanian people will NOT be accepted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post the list we already made so people have an idea of what you are looking for...